How May We Help You?
The Community Foundation of Henderson is ready to support your work with your clients!
At no cost to you or your clients, we can:
- Consult with you and your clients on ways the Community Foundation can help them meet their charitable and financial goals.
- Provide printed materials about giving through the Community Foundation, including information on a variety of fund types and giving strategies.
- Offer strategies for discussing charitable giving with your clients.
- Provide illustrations for charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
- We also can provide sample documents for various planned giving vehicles.
- Handle the transfer of appreciated securities, life insurance and other complicated assets.
Anyone can be a philanthropist though the Community Foundation.
There are a variety of ways for your client to give to the Community Foundation, from outright gifts to planned giving strategies designed to help them make charitable gifts while enjoying tax benefits, maintaining their financial security, and caring for loved ones. We strive to keep it simple by maximizing the donor’s benefits to make long-lasting community impacts that effect the values the donor cares about most.
If you or your client desire personalized attention, contact us at the Community Foundation.
220 S. Main St.
Henderson, KY 42420